Les Pieds sur la Table, designer, manufacturer
Connected Console table Plug&Pied custom made in a monoblock design with brushed stainless steel legs and red Paris multilayer lacquer finish.
Pair of low glass tables Pied-G made up of lacquer base fuchsia, yellow, vulcano grey and a tempered glass top.
"Mettre Les Pieds Sur La Table" or "To Put Your Feet On The Table"
is a typical modern day gesture, a moment of relaxation we allow ourselves in a hectic day. A way to recharge our batteries while forgetting for a moment the surrounding conformity.
The creations of Sandrine Reverseau translate these values through modern lines, effervescent colours and an ergonomy adapted to today's interiors.
"Our passion is to create furniture where colours come alive and our clients' dreams come true in unique custom made pieces. "
- New pieces of furniture designed by Les Pieds Sur La Table September 2016
- Les Pieds Sur La Table French furnitures at Maison&Objet Paris
- Mural compositions Pas-Pied-Peint to personalize the walls of French companies' headquarters
- Design console table Pied-Estal custom made with a French interior designer
- Video Les Pieds Sur La Table French furniture on LUXE.TV